2017. október 21., szombat

BLANC IN BARCELONA


Blanc (‘White' in Catalan) is a festival, with more than 800 attendees from all over the country, where live music, shows and talks about graphic design, photography, typography, illustration, motion graphics converge into a unique place: an antique theatre from one of the most representative neighborhoods in Barcelona, that is, Poblenou. 
Four sentences in Catalan from my lecture (the rest was in English): Hi ha coses que puc imaginar i sóc capaç de dibuixar. Hi ha coses que puc imaginar, però, no soc capaç de dibuixar. Seria posible dibuixar alguna cosa, que no soc capaç de imaginar? És això que de veritat m'interessa. Adri Lantos, thanks for the translation! (There are things I can imagine and I can draw. There are things I can imagine but I cannot draw. But, could I draw something that I cannot imagine? That interests me greatly.)
At the same time hundreds of thousands of people are on the streets of Barcelona to protest for the independence of Catalonia. 

Nincsenek megjegyzések: