2026. szeptember 26., szombat

"OROSZ COWBOYS GO ..."

It turns out that you will soon have the chance to meet me in Russia. I would like to draw your attention to the following events. 

On September 30, from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM, we will hold the book launch for the Russian edition of my novel *Paternoster* at the "Podpisnye Izdaniya" bookstore in Moscow (address: 15 Leningradsky Prospekt, Building 11). Naturally, the translator, Yuri Pavlovich Gusev, will also be present. It would be an honor to see as many of you there as possible. 

On October 1, from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, I will participate in a public discussion with my son, the art historian Márton, at Noodome (https://noodome.club/; address: 4 Romanov Pereulok, Building 2). The conversation will focus on optical illusions and visual paradoxes. 

On October 2, from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM, I will give a lecture at the Department of Design at the Higher School of Economics (HSE) in St. Petersburg. In addition, we will screen the film *With the Scientist’s Brain + The Painter’s Eye*, created by my son Márton about the Hungarian-American artist György Kepes. 

I look forward to meeting you.







(...pages from the Russian Paternoster.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: